Team Lead – Predictive Engineering
Professional in this group manages the Predictive Engineering team of Axiom with 8+ years of experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSETS.
Strong presentation skills and ability to interact well with customers and internal stakeholdersAble to manage a teamAbility to think creatively, identify problems and offer solutions with minimal guidanceSelf-Starter and ability to work independently and as part of a team.Ability to manage multiple prioritiesExperience working in multicultural and global environmentsExcellent and articulate communicator with good presentation skillsMust have a long term outlook for his / her engagement with Axiom
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• MTECH in Mechanical Engineer with an excellent professional track record in the field of Predictive Engineering.
• Solid experience in applying physics and engineering principles to provide solutions to complex and unusual engineering problems.
• Application of physics and engineering principles to define real world processes through closed form equations and simplified numerical models to obtain design directions and for idealization.
• Experienced in the application of research based methods development skills to replicate physical processes into successful and workable validated numerical codes/simulation techniques.
• Proven ability to use analytical tools like LS Dyna for Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis, Altair Hyperworks’ Optistruct tool for static analysis, Scilab for Numerical Model development.
• Proficient in the use of Altair Hypermesh and LS Prepost for pre- and post-processing of simulations including a brief exposure to simulation studies in ANSYS and Fluent.
• Resourceful thinker who is ready to dig deep into the subject matter, and dive head first into a variety of projects, be it in the areas of fluids, solids or even statistical/mathematical modeling.
• Demonstrated skill managing multiple projects working with and leading various team members.
• Specialist in Physics based mathematical modeling, Numerical & Data Analysis, Non-linear analysis, design optimization, Methods Development – Predictive Engineering
Interested candidates please send me your CV at email@example.com