Solution Sales Specialist / Global Sales Manager
AxiomConsulting Private Limited
ABOUT AXIOM – Axiom is a Global Product Development and Innovation company headquartered in Bangalore, India and key Innovation centre in Cincinnati, US. Axiom’s key differentiator is complete ownership of product programs coupled with a focus on Innovation. Our employees are empowered to ‘IMAGINE’ the best possible solutions for our customers which according to us is the true essence of innovation and product development. Axiom’s growth has been driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, a can do attitude and an empowered culture.
Our services arm manages product and package development life cycle, from early stage R&D, Design & Engineering, Prototyping through to manufacturing. We have extensive experience and have had the most fun working with large consumer goods, medical devices and package development companies. Our packaging practice has produced many commercially successful product and packages for fortune 500 companies.
Our teams, made up of researchers, industrial design engineers and product and packaging specialists thrive on innovating and finding effective solutions to unique and often steep challenges. We are always on the look-out for enthusiastic and creative people to join us. It doesn’t matter what you’re core expertise is, if you enjoy working in teams of innovative professionals and have a passion for realizing great ideas, we want to hear from you.
TOTAL EXPERIENCE – 9 to 15 years
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL-SETS.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with MBA is strongly preferred.
- Should have reasonable experience selling consulting services.
- Ability to own and achieve services target in Large accounts (Fortune 500 customers)
- Ability to drive thought leadership and influence company strategy
- Cross Cultural exposure/experience – ability to connect with Executives and CXO’s
- Superior Sales skills – to identify opportunities, close deals, develop and maintain customer relationships
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact well with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively, identify problems and offer solutions with minimal guidance
- Self-Starter and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working in multicultural and global environments
- Excellent and articulate communicator with good presentation skills
- Must have a long term outlook for his / her engagement with Axiom
- Should be located in Bengaluru, but willing to travel extensively
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Develop all business opportunities that are strategic from a revenue perspective or complex in nature, requiring high-level complex selling skills.
- Simultaneously lead multiple projects and manage the business development process by building and maintaining technical and industry expertise to understand and identify individual prospect and customer needs.
- Optimize profitability through financial analysis and prudent business practices.
- Leverage technology, manage and support the sales and external partnering processes.
- Employ solution-selling techniques to identify business needs and developing customized solutions to solve client business problems.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast.
- Achieve assigned monthly/quarterly sales quota.
- Conduct effective client presentations.
- Generate new sales at a level that meets or exceeds established quota across product lines.
- Maintain a funnel of strategic business prospects, and position critical resources on business opportunities with responsibility for managing to assigned quota and closing business.
- Perform business contract review and quality control to ensure integrity of the order and improve book-to-billing ratio.
- Manage status reporting and analytical procedures to provide management with a comprehensive perspective on the effectiveness of Global Account development.
- Understand the business, market needs and the competitive environment of the client
- Leverage and collaborate with other stake holders within Axiom – Team player
If you are interested please send in your resume to email@example.com