Senior Design Engineer
Axiom is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Design Engineer with 4-7 years of experience. The candidate should be self-driven and passionate about his work. He/She should take the ownership of the task assigned.
Educational Background – BE, B.Tech, Diploma, (Mechanical)
• Hands-on, Working knowledge of Pro-e CAD software ( WF 5/ Creo )
• Well versed in 3-d modeling, Assembly & drafting and basic surfacing skills
Good at using MS Office tools
• Experience in product design and development (Consumer electronics, FMCG )
• Good knowledge in manufacturing process for Plastics and sheet metals
• Good knowledge in materials like Plastic, & Sheet Metal Knowledge in Rapid prototyping process
• Basic knowledge on GD & T & Tolerance stack-up
Good Communication & presentation skills
Role and Responsibilities:
• Working with the Team Leads/Program Manager to translate sub system design requirements to key mechanical design attributes
• On-time execution of all assigned projects
• Maintaining proper documentation of all projects being executed in the required formats and templates
• Deliver mechanical designs for technical accuracy, conventions and meeting customer requirements.
Ensuring compliance to internal design processes, established conventions and standards in the product design and documentation processes.